This document refers to personal data, which is defined as any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
The Philippines Data Protection Act was introduced to protect the fundamental human right of privacy while ensuring the free flow of information to promote innovation and growth. The Act applies to data controllers and processors who are located in the Philippines, use equipment that is located in the Philippines or who maintain an office, branch or agency in the Philippines. Also applies to actions outside of the territory of the Philippines where the act, practice or processing relates to personal data about a Philippine citizen or resident, or where the entity carries on business in the Philippines and information is collected or held by an entity
PrecisionBiotics Ltd. is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice:
PrecisionBiotics Ltd. uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which PrecisionBiotics Ltd. believes may be of interest to you or your business. In you making initial contact you consent to PrecisionBiotics Ltd. maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. PrecisionBiotics Ltd. also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, PrecisionBiotics Ltd. will be acting on the instruction of its client, and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully compliant with the Philippines Data Protection Act.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. PrecisionBiotics Ltd. may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. PrecisionBiotics Ltd. may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Survey data will be processed for analytics.
Any information PrecisionBiotics Ltd. holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet PrecisionBiotics Ltd.'s’ contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by PrecisionBiotics Ltd. and/or its clients
To promote the marketing and information offered by PrecisionBiotics Ltd. and/or to market the services and/or products offered by PrecisionBiotics Ltd.'s existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to PrecisionBiotics Ltd. processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
PrecisionBiotics Ltd. may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. PrecisionBiotics Ltd. requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and the Philippines Data Privacy Act.
PrecisionBiotics Ltd. do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, PrecisionBiotics Ltd. may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of PrecisionBiotics Ltd., its clients and/or the wider community.
PrecisionBiotics Ltd. will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for five years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After five years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held within the EEA and/or with companies that have achieved EU - U.S. Privacy Shield data transfer agreements.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst PrecisionBiotics Ltd. is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access– you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification– you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten– in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing– where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability– you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object– you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling– you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that PrecisionBiotics Ltd. refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
PrecisionBiotics Ltd. at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (PrecisionBiotics Ltd.) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection representative, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of PrecisionBiotics Ltd. or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
PrecisionBiotics Ltd. will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If PrecisionBiotics Ltd. is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to email@example.com or by phoning +353-21-4299104 or writing to us at the address further below.
You may also use our online data query form which can be found here