This website is owned and operated by PrecisionBiotics Ltd. a private limited company in Ireland (registered number 300148) whose registered office is at Building 4400 Cork Airport Business Park, Kinsale Road, Cork, Ireland. Use of this website and its contents are governed by Irish law.
3. Content. While there may be information on this website related to medical conditions and their treatment, if a medical condition exists you should consult a qualified medical practitioner for specific medical advice. PrecisionBiotics Ltd. makes no claims or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of this website. You agree that access to and use of this site and the content thereof is at your own risk.
Certain sections of this website may be designated for healthcare professionals only. If you are a healthcare professional, please note that the information contained on this website is not intended to be comprehensive or to serve as a substitute for your own medical judgment. We recommend that you also consult other professional sources and references prior to making any evaluation or treatment decision.
If you link to this website you must ensure that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and complies with applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and that does not damage PrecisionBiotics Ltd.’s reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way so as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by PrecisionBiotics Ltd. where none exists. This website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this website other than the home page. Any link to this website must be deleted immediately if requested by PrecisionBiotics Ltd.
5. Service Access. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and PrecisionBiotics Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on this website without notice. PrecisionBiotics Ltd. will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6. Representation. As a user of this website, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to PrecisionBiotics Ltd. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like regarding the content of this website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and PrecisionBiotics Ltd. shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
9. Intellectual Property. All material on this website is copyright of PrecisionBiotics Ltd. or it has been granted permission to use such material, except where expressly stated otherwise. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with paragraph 4 above.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The material displayed on this website is provided without any representations, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, PrecisionBiotics Ltd. and its affiliates hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity including, without limitation, the warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, use of reasonable care and skill and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
Use of this website is at the risk of the user and PrecisionBiotics Ltd. accepts no liability for any computer viruses, malicious software, harmful data or any other material which is technologically harmful infecting the user following its use of this website.
11. Liability. PrecisionBiotics Ltd. hereby excludes all liability for any claim, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise and whether they relate to negligence, breach of contract or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website. While PrecisionBiotics Ltd. tries to ensure that content provided by this website is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by PrecisionBiotics Ltd. for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
12. Consequences. PrecisionBiotics Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of this website for any reason at any time without notice. If your breach causes harm to others, you agree to indemnify and hold PrecisionBiotics Ltd. harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, or expense. If any dispute arises regarding this agreement or your use of this website, it shall be resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, all such controversies, claims, or disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
13. Payments. Internet transactions are processed via our secure order module. To complete your order you will go through to our secure checkout area where you will be asked for the details required to process your order, and once complete you will then be issued with an order number and confirmation of your order will be sent by email. By providing your credit card details, you are authorising us to take payment in full for the items in your order, delivery charges and any other charges that become due to us under these terms and confirming that you are authorised to use the card. We use a trusted and secure payment service provider.
14. Price of Goods. Our prices are displayed on our website. We reserve the right to change the price of our product at any time. The product price will be displayed at the time when you place your order on our website. We try to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but occasionally errors may occur. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. If the actual price of the item is higher than that displayed on the website at the time you place your order, we will contact you for instructions using the information provided on your order and give you the choice of cancelling your order or paying the correct price. Prices advertised online may not reflect in-store prices and should be treated as manufacturer online exclusive prices.
15. Shipping and Delivery. Please refer to the Shipping Policy of the website for details and instructions.
16. Refund. Please refer to the Returns Policy of the website for details and instructions.
17. Product Information for the User. If a product leaflet describing information for the user is provided with the product you purchased, you agree to read and follow the instructions carefully. If you have concerns about how to consume the products, please contact us by email email@example.com or UK: 0330 057 8598 or IRL: 021 206 6012 353 (0)214299104.
18. Purchase Agreement. When we receive an order from you to purchase items from this website, you are making an offer to buy goods. This order will not be binding until we send you an email confirming that we have dispatched the ordered items to you or you receive the items, whichever happens first. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time we send you the email (whether or not you receive the email from us). Our professional codes of conduct and legal restrictions may limit the number of any item we are permitted to supply to you and, as such, we have no obligation to supply quantities exceeding the relevant permitted maximum and will charge only for those we do supply. If any ordered item is out of stock, we will send you an email notifying you of this fact and will refund the cost of the item.
19. Vouchers (Discount Codes). Use of promotional vouchers on www.precisionbiotics.com signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of www.precisionbiotics.com.Vouchers may only be redeemed through www.precisionbiotics.com.Vouchers may only be redeemed against the product or products indicated on the voucher or original voucher advertisement. Vouchers are not transferable and must not be resold. Vouchers will not be exchanged for cash. If the total amount of the voucher is not redeemed in a single transaction the difference is forfeit. One voucher may only be used per transaction unless explicitly stated otherwise by the voucher. One voucher may only be used per product unless otherwise explicitly stated by the voucher. Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with other special offers unless explicitly indicated on the voucher. Vouchers are valid until the date specified on the voucher or while promotional stocks last whichever instance occurs first. The owners and operators of www.precisionbiotics.com reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of vouchers at their discretion. Vouchers are only valid for products available to buy on www.precisionbiotics.com. Products available for purchase on www.precisionbiotics.com may vary from country to country. Thanks for reading!
21% off Alflorex New Beginnings, June 2021: These promotional codes are only valid on Alflorex New Beginnings between 27th May and 30th June 2021. New customers only. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to retract these offers at any time. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion. This offer is only valid on www.precisionbiotics.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or comments you may have.